BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving the Pumpkin


A letter to my husband:
Love,
These are the top 4 reasons why we need a new camera. These pictures are horrible! We had a good time cutting the pumpkins and digging out all the "goo", but I could not picture the wonderful moments on the camera! Also, I took a little video to show our family and friends, which would have been adorable, but it will not display. Therefore, Jeff we NEED a new camera.
I love you!!
Sweetness :-)

Number One- I can't see the pumpkin. If I could see the pictures I would be able to see I needed to take another picture!


Number 2- Okay this one is pretty cute :-)



Number 3- Where is the pumpkin? Who knows, we can't see it because the camera is BROKEN!



Number 4- Again, things are missing. Do we see a pattern here?
What do you think, do we need another camera?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween tomorrow. I will try to post pictures tomorrow or Saturday.


0 comments: