BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Soccer Game


Well I just had to post because I was so excited!!! Last night while playing soccer I actually scored a goal! Yes, Yes! I was beyond ecstatic because it was a good shot on the goal too. I wish Jeff and the kids could have seen it. They have not been able to go to a game yet because of the times or kids being sick. However, they should be able to come to one soon.
Soccer has been a lot of fun and it is interesting to see the difference between playing for fun and competitive. I love playing for fun! Some of the people that are on the team played club in the past, but it is good to get together, play a game and go home. It brings back a lot of memories of when I was younger! I love it!
Anyway, last night there was a chill in the air and it was a lot of fun. Jeff and I were talking and we were hoping that we will be able to play on a team together within the next year or two when the kids are a little older. There was some girl last night that said some girls were trying to get a woman's league together. I think that would be great. It would be more of my element.
Well I will try to get more pictures up soon. Kylie has some bad allergies right now and she has some crazy stuff coming out of her eye! DISGUSTING! I have to call the doctor to see how much allergy medicine to give her. Dillon's eczema is getting pretty bad now too. I hate it when I see his skin as bad as it is, but I know it could be worse so I am thankful that he does well when he has treatment. I am just hoping that one day he will outgrow it like the doctors said he would!
Well I am at school so I have to get going and pick up my next class. I hope everyone has a wonderful night!

Staci

0 comments: