BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Days!

I had to take this picture to show you how behind I am in doing laundry. Things are crazy here and with having a sick household, that is one of the last things to get done. Dillon thinks it is great because he likes to pile up all the clothes and jump in them. I do have to say that they are all clean, but they have to be put up.
This is a picture of Kylie sleeping so peacefully. I had to take the picture because she has been so fussy all day. My friend Cassie said she was pretty much fussing all day again today so I took her to the doctor and of course was told that the virus had to run its course and there is nothing we can do. Can I get a refund on my copay? Seriously? I already knew the answer, but I had to take her just in case because she has not been doing good at all. At least now I know she should be done with all of this soon. In fact it is like she heard the doctor because she took her formula tonight for the first time and downed that bottle. I had to refill it again because she already drank the 7 ounces and wanted another 2 ounces. The poor little girl was hungry!!!!
When we got home today I decided we were going to do a project for Grandma and Nana. First we went on a nature walk and picked up the fall leaves. I wish I brought my camera because I was pushing Kylie, walking Socs and Dillon was right beside me. He wanted to pick all the leaves off the trees so I had to explain to him we are looking for "fall" leaves and people did not want us picking leaves off their tree. The picture above is the bag we brought home so we can do the next step with our project. Dillon loves doing these kinds of activities. It was a lot of fun because when we got home Dillon wanted to go outside and do hopscotch so off we went. Then all of a sudden there was a rush of neighborhood kids of about 1st graders to 8th graders playing hopscotch in our driveway. Dillon thought that was the coolest thing so he had to show off all of his skills. It was a lot of fun because the kids are so good with him and he likes it when they are around.
I had to take a picture of our view of the trees from our backyard. The picture is not so good because the camera is broken and I cannot view how the pictures look and it does not have an eye piece to set up the picture. However, if you look at the tree at the very top that is my favorite because as the fall season continues it turns to such a beautiful yellow.

Here are a couple of pictures with Kylie and Abby playing together. Kylie is usually more color coordinated but she had a little accident and that was the best we could do. Abby is my friend's daughter who is watching Kylie all this week because my other friend is visiting her in-laws. We have been very blessed with meeting such wonderful people while we have been away from family and friends back in Arizona.



Another picture of Dillon is the largest pile of laundry I have ever seen in my life!


Well, I am sore tonight because I met up with my friend Tina tonight and we did a little jogging in her neighborhood. I love having a workout partner. I need to get off to bed. I have a long day tomorrow and an even longer one Friday with parent teacher conferences.
Have a wonderful night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test.

Anonymous said...

Testing Testing

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Kylie sleeping!! I just want to reach out and pat her little bottom!! I miss all of you soo much. My heart hurts. But I am happy for you. What a Blessed, Beautiful Family. God Bless You!! LOL Mom and Grandma XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Cupcake Mama said...

Your laundry pile looks strangly like ours on the spare room bed...that the 2 year old likes to attack! I say as long as it is clean then you are mostly done! :)There is much more in life with kids to do.