BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick Days!

Well now everybody in the house has been sick. We did not get to go to the festival this weekend because Kylie was not better and I got sick on Saturday night. It was not fun! I see why the kids were soooo fussy! Anyway, this is a picture of Dillon and I before we went to our friend's birthday party at the park. Dillon was so excited for the ice cream and cake. As soon as we got there I know that was what he was looking for. He is giving the thumbs up sign because he was ready to go!
There is my little man carrying the present. He insisted on carrying it all the way there. It was a long way and he kept saying " I am soo tired Mommy, are we there yet?" Then I would reply, " Dillon, we still have awhile to go, do you want me to carry it?" Then of course his response was "No, I can do it myself!" I wonder where he gets that from :-)
I love the parks in South Carolina. They are so gorgeous. Here he is running to me after we found the party. I think he was excited because he stopped carrying the present and saw the cake!
This is Kylie girl in the kitchen. I could not get a lot of pictures with her happy this weekend so we picked one with a content look. I hope she does okay at my friend's house on Monday since she is a little off schedule. Cassie said she would take pictures of the girls together so I hope I can post some!

What is Dillon's favorite part of a birthday party? Is it games? Is it presents? No, it is the cake! Look how happy he is that he finally got his cake!
Here is Trey and Dillon. Trey was too cute because he was running after Dillon laughing. Dillon thought it was a lot of fun to have someone chasing him. It was Trey's birthday party since he turned 1.
There they are again!
Dillon is being a little monkey on the playground. He is getting so much more independent on the playground. I remember when I used to follow him whereever he went in anticipation of him hurting himself. Now, he takes off and I do not have to worry because he has gotten so good at climbing, running, and being a kid!
Look at poor poor Jeff. He had to take care of us all weekend. What a great man! Here he is playing Go Fish with Dillon and I. He was helping Dillon hold all of the cards. Dillon of course beat me again. I was trying to win too. :-[)


Well, Kylie is getting better and I am feeling better since Jeff let me rest on Saturday and Sunday. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

0 comments: