BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sickness Invades Our House

Well I am on my way to work this morning and I am almost at Cassie's house. Kylie and I are so excited because she is going to play with a different friend today. Maybe it was all of her anticipation but the next thing I knew was I heard a hurling sound in the backseat. It was DISGUSTING! Kylie threw up everywhere. My poor 7 month old baby girl. I called Jeff and he said that he could stay at home again so I called school and told them I would be late.
We were almost home and Kylie started to cough a little bit and then she started to cry. I thought nothing of it until I heard another hurling sound in the backseat. Seriously, it was disgusting. I could see the projectile from the car. I know that may seem like too much information for you but I am sorry. My poor poor Kylie girl.
Now she is at home being taken care of by Jeff. Let's pray that she gets better soon because we were planning a fun weekend at the festival and a birthday party. As for Dillon he is in full recovery, so at least that is a good thing. I guess what goes around comes around.

I will update more later. I am hoping to get a camera later if I can talk Jeff into it. Wish me luck!

0 comments: