BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Visiting with Friends

Well we had a nice visit with everybody today. I always love hanging out with Cris, Paolo, and Manula! We went to a Mexican food restaurant and had a good time. My allergies are going a little crazy right now so I am not feeling the best. I think that I need some stronger medicine than Sudafed. However, that stuff really kicks your butt if you are not ready for it! This is a picture of Kylie at the restuarant eating her finger foods. She loves to eat! Cris could not believe how skinny she is with all the food that goes in that girl's mouth!



This is Cris and Paola at the restaurant. Aren't they a cute couple?


Dillon and Manuela decided that they wanted to make silly faces. I think they did a great job. What do you think? They were so loud in the restaurant and Dillon spilled his drink like 3 different times. They definetely love to get together.
Here is Dillon and Manuela playing outside in his little house. It was a present from a neighbor because their daughter did not use it anymore, pretty cool huh!? Dillon likes to play in there.



Now Dillon wanted to show off his great baseball skills. He was soo cute because he was wiggling his butt and everything. He does not usually do that, but I think he was showing off for Manuela. He always wants to make a lasting impression with her. They are best buddies.




Here Manuela wants to show Dillon what she is made of. She did a great job hitting the ball! I think Dillon was very proud of his girlfriend because he kept saying, "Way to go Manuela!" " That was a good hit!"



Now Jeff, Dillon, Kylie, and I are going to relax the rest of the day and watch a movie. I am getting more and more tired because of this Sudafed. Tomorrow we are going to the apple orchard. I am excited because my friend Katherine told me they had a great time so I am anxious to go there. I will post the pictures when we get back tomorrow.

0 comments: