BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween was great. Dillon was Batman and Kylie was a little pea. We stayed in the neighborhood because our friend came to visit and our whole household has been sick so we wanted to stay close to home. Kylie is on antibiotics and so am I. Jeff will be going to the doctor this week and he will probably get put on some too. Don't you just love the weather changes? The first picture above is Dillon and Manuela running from a house. They had the greatest time trick or treating. They were so much fun to watch. Dillon was absolutely exhausted when we got home. I read him three books and he was ready to go to bed. There was no fight about it at all. That was really nice. Kylie stayed up past her bedtime and she was really good. She is just a little more tired lately from not feeling so good. Anyway, we had a blast and we enjoyed spending time with Manuela, Cris, and Paolo.

Here is Cris and I in the neighborhood.

My little batman!

This picture is before we started trick or treating. Manuela looks nervous because she is biting her nails. Dillon was so excited. Today he took all of his candy and put it in a bowl so we can go trick or treaing again. I tried to explain that it will not be for another year, but he did not get that concept. He wanted to do it again!



The last picture I love is because Kylie has adopted Kung Fu Panda as her pillow. She is always holding on to that thing when she is sleeping. It is adorable because it is so much bigger than her! Kylie started to cruise more this weekend. My baby girl is growing up. I am excited for next weekend because it is date night and we are taking Dillon to Madagascar 2 on Friday. That should be a lot of fun. We will see how Kylie hold up. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and a great weekend! I will post more later this week!
Staci




0 comments: