BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo in the Zoo and Pumpkin Patch

Don't you just love the fall! Dillon, Kylie and I went to go visit our friends in North Carolina this weekend. We had such a great time. Reece is going to be 4 this month and Avery just turned 1. Kristy and I had a wonderful time catching up and just chatting away. It is always so nice to visit with them. Anyway, Kristy wanted to go to a local pumpkin farm about 40 minutes from her house in Huntersville, NC. It was the best pumpkin patch I have ever been to. Now, that is not that much but they had so much to do. Dillon and Reece had a great time diving into corn. No that is not a misprint, instead of jumping in balls, at the pumpkin patch you jump into corn kernels. It was really cool to watch. They had so much stuff there like a tractor ride, playground, corn pit, corn maze, huge tires, animal farm, and much much more. I want to bring Jeff next time. Jeff was supposed to come but he had to go into work and get some stuff done. I thought I was giving him a little day off since we were gone from 9:00 in the morning until 8:30 at night but when I came home I had a surprise waiting for me. The laundary was done, the house was clean, and he installed our new tv stand upstairs in the loft. He was working hard all day! I love that man!
My girl loved the pumpkins, she just sat up and started to pound away!
Dillon and Reece really enjoyed running around the pumpkins and jumping around!
Here is proof. Look at the background. It was a beautiful day and it was about a cool 60 degrees. It was definitely starting to feel like winter.

Here is the duck race. Dillon was trying to figure out how to do it and win! He was not that successful though. However, he had a great time. :-)
He was able to paint his face and of course he picked a pumpkin for the pumpkin patch.
Here are Dillon, Reece, and Avery on the tractor ride.

I think this was a double. OOPPPS!

Here are Dillon, Reece, and Kristy feeding the goats. Right after I took this picture one of the goats bit Reece on the hand. Bad Goat!
Here is Kylie just chewing away on her Puffs. I love it when the kids can snack on foods. The girl loves to eat, just does not seem to put on the weight.
This was hilarious to see because the boys were just throwing all of the mulch all over the place. They throught it was the best thing in the world. It was very hard to get all of the mulch off them.
Dillon rolling down a hill. You can see the big tires to play on in the background.
Look at my hair, the wind is blowing it like crazy. Kylie thought it was funny though!


Dillon at Reece's house playing with the trains.
Reece was teaching Dillon how to play golf at their house. He is an amazing golf player, he was able to teach Dillon how to hit the ball more. He was too cute because he was really trying to teach Dillon to keep his eye on the ball and hit it!


The pictures below are the start of Boo at the Zoo. Dillon was just beyond excited here! We met up with some friends from Jeff's work. Dillon was impressed with all of the kids in costumes. It was the perfect weather when we went because it was raining all day and then it cleared up while we were there. Dillon was dressed as Batman and Kylie is dressed as a pea. Jeff and I dressed up as ourselves :-)





This is Dillon and Stefan.
I think Stefan really wanted his candy!
What a good daddy!




Here he comes to save the day! Batman will save you, look at those muscles!

Family picture. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband and beautiful children :-)


Well, that was a long post and I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Have a wonderful night and I will post more pictures on Tuesday!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable!!You are Blessed!! You have also been such a blessing to us. I love you so much and miss you all!!! Love M&G

Gas Family said...

We are hitting Boo at the Zoo ourselves this Sunday! The kids are adorable!!! I can't believe how big Kylie is!!!