BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Three Greatest Words in the Whole Wide World

Seriously, you know life is good when you are leaving your child's room and they come racing out to give you one more kiss, one more hug, and to tell you" I love you" one more time. Dillon was too cute tonight when I was putting him down and it makes me think of the times that I try to "rush" putting him down because I am so exhausted myself. However, when I get to see his pure innocence I am just filled with emotion because he is just filled with a great love.
Today I went back to school and Dillon said he "needed to rest" before we left for school today because he was not feeling good. I told him if he did not feel good later the teacher will call me and I will pick him up. He was satified with that answer and off to school we went.
I did not get a call all day. When I went to go pick him up he was playing with another girl from his class on the playground and did not seem sick at all!
Kylie is going to a different friend's house tomorrow because my friend Holley is going to visit her in-laws. I am excited because Kylie will get to "play" with her friend Abby. They look kind of alike and they are only 7 weeks apart so I can't wait to see how they do ALL day together.
Jeff and I are anxious for Friday to get here. Saturday we are going to a birthday party and then off to the Fall Festival at Greenville. I can't wait to post pictures. I need to talk to Jeff about getting a new camera. We will see what he says :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful night and I will post more tomorrow.

0 comments: