BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dillon's First Field Trip

Well Dillon had his first field trip today so I took a day off because I was not about to miss his first field trip! This is a picture of his class after they got done picking pumpkins and were about to leave. Of course Dillon's attention span by now has gone out the window! It is really hard to see but he is on the left hand side of the pictire kind of in the middle.
This is the students by the bus as we were about to leave. Some of the parents were talking because we think that some of the students were more excited about the bus. I know Dillon has been wanting to ride a big bus for a long time now! Of course we could not get the students looking at the camera so we took what we could. Dillon would never look at the camera for me. He was too interested in everything else going on!
Jeff stayed home today because he had a procedure to get the mole off his face removed. While I was upstairs loading pictures he calls for me to come down and help him. When I got downstairs, this is what I saw. Kylie is such an adventurer and decided to crawl behind the couch to get some toys and balls left over from the dog. She was so proud of herself. Socs was pretty happy too because she was able to retrieve her long lost balls from behind the couch caper. Kylie has been having some allergies lately so she is not in the best of moods lately. Poor little one is sooooo snotty. I gave her Benadryl for the first time and that seemed to help a lot!
Here she is after we moved the couch to get her.
Look at those eyes! Her allergies are just making her a little crazy.

I love this picture! When we first got to the pumpkin farm I looked up and saw this! Isn't it gorgeous?
Here is Dillon getting off the big bus. I think it is hilarious to watch all of us parents break out the cameras because we do not want to miss a thing!
Getting ready for the tractor ride to go get the pumpkins.
You can hardly see it but there are the pumpkins. Did you know the bottom of the pumpkin is called the belly button? You learn something new everyday!
Dillon finally found his pumpkin. He was the last one to finally pick one. You were able to go throughout the pumpkin patch and raise your hand when you found the one you want. Dillon took an awfully long time to pick one, but it was perfect in his eyes because he found it.
Well, Jeff and I are going to watch the Hulk while Kylie is napping and before we pick up Dillon. Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comments:

Cupcake Mama said...

We love pumpkin hunting!!!