BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Apple Orchard Here We Come!

Okay, I do not know how to download these pictures in order so you are going to get a very scattered story of our adventure to the apple orchard. Seriously, it was gorgeous there! We loved it! It has a playground, animal area, and good food. We got to eat apple doughnuts. If you think that sounds disgusting, you are WRONG! They are pure goodness that melts in your mouth. I can still taste it! The above picture is when we first got to the orchard. I was annoying Jeff because I was like. "Take our picture here, now over here!" He still loves me though :-)
Look at the view. Right before we started to go pick the apples I had to take a picture. I just thought it was breathtaking.
This is Dillon making his silly face while we were riding to Sky Top. He was soo excited he kept looking outside for the orchard and quiet in the back. I was reading a book, so I know Jeff was pretty happy because he had a little break.
This is Kylie when we were playing Peek- A- Boo. Such a happy girl! She is getting so big!
Dillon again before we left. I think that Jeff is right when he says that I go a little picture crazy!

Dillon fell in love with the rabbit. I think he talked and fed the rabbit for about ten minutes before he would leave. He only left because we told him we were going to go to the bamboo forest without him. What is a bamboo forest you ask? You will have to wait and see.....
Here is a family pictire that I asked some random person to take. I think it turned out pretty good. Look at the background. It looks like it goes on forever!
There were sooo many apples picked that you have to get all the way to the top to get more in some areas so Jeff had to put Dillon on his shoulders so he could get us some Fuji apples. He thought that was great fun! Heights and apple picking is every little boy's idea of a good time!
He found a good one!
It was a struggle to get Dillon to pose for this picture. There was so many things around he did not want to wait and take ANOTHER picture with me. Hello, there is a playground right next to us. What do you think he wanted to do, picture or playground? It was a tough choice, bribery is the key!

This is how we ended the day with Jeff reading the kids a story. What a great Daddy they have!





Before bedtime I wanted to be all domestic and decided to make pork roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, and biscuits. Yummy! This is just a picture of Kylie showing how delicious she thought it was. She is such a great eater. Too bad it is not in her mouth. The girl had the mashed potatoes in her diaper, ears, and every crevice you can think of! AAAHH!!! Bath time here we come!
Dillon had such a great time at the apple orchard he was EXHAUSTED! The picture below is a bamboo forest. It was AWESOME! You had little nature trails through the forest that led to a little lake. This is a cool place to go!
Kylie and me enjoying a beautiful fall day. Seriously, look at that background. How could you not love it!?
Well that is enough for now. I hope that you had a good time sharing our little adventure with us. Next will be some events and pictures of the week!
Until later,

Staci



3 comments:

Katherine said...

Fun, Fun! Kind of makes me want to go again! I'm eating one of those delicious apples right now. I think Dillon looks so much like Jeff. Maybe it's the spikey hair! Let's go to the apple orchard together next year!

Katherine

Cupcake Mama said...

Welcome to the blog world! This is such a cute idea isnt it! I call it my scrapbooking for our families since we moved away. It is kinda tricky...but fun!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing me how to do a blog! I love your pictures and the kids are so cute!