BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trying this out!



Okay since we have so many family and friends away I thought I would try this blogging thing where anybody has access to it. I am excited for the new little adventure of blogging to tell what is going on with our family and things that are happening around us. So you need to bear with me because I will be trying some things out. I am anxious to start.


Today we are going to visit with Dillon's best girlfriend Manuela. I am so excited my dear friend Cris is coming for a visit because we have missed them so much since they have moved away. It is always so hard when you get so close to someone that is like family and they move. However, we still keep in touch so I guess that is the most important thing. I just miss being able to call whenever to ask for a playdate and a gym partner at anytime! Now I have to try to figure out how to post pictures in this thing. If anybody knows, please let me know!!!!!


Just as I said that I found the little post to do a picture... I am going to try this out.....








Okay that takes a long time!!! I have to get used to this. Anyway, I am going to leave the post now and I will come back later with more pictures of our day with our
friends.

0 comments: