BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

New pictures


Here is Kylie girl! Her brother decided it would be a great time to put a diaper on her head. I think she kind of liked it! Those two together are amazing. Dillon is so good to her. He is always looking out for his little sister.... even when she is taking away his toys and eating them. Today is her 7 month birthday. I can't believe how quick it goes.

The first picture is of Dillon and Daddy being silly. You gotta love those two, they sure have a lot of fun together.

Dillon wanted us to cover him up in the diapers. Let's just say it was not as much fun cleaning it up as it was to make the mess.



This is me and my first day of soccer. We won the first game and lost the second game. I am playing on a coed league on Monday nights. I am extremely sore on Tuesdays after the game. I look like something is up my butt the whole day of school because I can't walk!
Well I thought I would add some pictures. I think I am going to have fun playing around with this thing. Write me a message and let me know what you think!




The video is of Dillon practicing soccer with me because I need a lot of work to get back into shape and get my touch back on the ball!




0 comments: