BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kylie's New Room Thanks to My Talented Husband :-)

Well, when we got back from our trip to Arizona Jeff had a surprise waiting for the kids. This is a picture of the new murals on Kylie's walls. Each wall has a different character. Isn't my husband talented? I like to think so :-) Kylie is still so thrilled with her new room she always wakes up pointing and trying to say the names of the characters. Sometimes she just likes to go in her new room and dance and point. What a great daddy she has!!! We are heading off to Alabama to go visit friends and when we come back Jeff has promised to be done with Dillon's room. When we get back, I will post those pictures. Well, I am off to a birthday party with the kids and then on the road to Alabama. What was I thinking!? But I am very excited to see the Goodson family and go to the lake with them :-)

Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy the pictures!



















1 comments:

Gas Family said...

OMG, I am so impressed!! Are the decals, or did he paint them on?

How was the plane ride back?