BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July.... Oh What Fun!!!!

I do not have time to post much of a blog because 1) I am exhausted!!! 2) Kylie will be waking up soon! Well, Kristy and the Smith gang came over for Fourth of July to celebrate with us! Aren't they wonderful :-) It is always so nice to have them visit. Dillon and Reece did amazing together. They were best buddies. Although the picture below does show them fighting over a toy, it was a play fight.

We also had time to enjoy the Slip N' Slide and the small pool toy in the backyard while Kristy and I drank some Mojitos. She called us the "Mojito Mamas" I like the sound of that :-) Hehe!

Here is Kristy and Avery... don't they look so cute together. The weather was gorgeous outside. It was only about 85 degrees with no humidity. We could not have asked for a better day.


Dillon and Reece were superheroes for the night too. Reece was wearing that thing everywhere!! Seriously, I think the kid wanted to take it home with him!



Here is our Kylie girl, she loved splashing in the little pool.

Here are Kristy and I drinking our homemade mojitos. They were wonderful :-)




Well, I have to get going. I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. I will post more pictures soon. Also, I need to blog about my nonexistent weight loss and the constant battle of the Diet Coke. Right now, the Diet Coke is beating me :-( Now the Rocky theme song is chiming in my head and I feel like I WILL win this battle :-)
Have a great night!
Staci, Jeff, Dillon, Kylie, and Socs





1 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks for everything D family!!! We had a great time...as always. I love all the pics of the kids playing. They turned out great. My favorite pic of all is the one of the "Mojito Mammas"...hey we could start our own club!! Love ya guys~ thanks again.
Kristy