BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A C-Section without an Epidural


Can you imagine? Well, as I was pacing back and forth down the aisle of the plane and about the cry from the frustration of a one year old, I starting thinking about birth. I was seriously thinking at that moment of time I would rather have a C-Section with no epidural than to keep dealing with the fussiness and dirty stares of some of the passengers.
It was definitely not a picnic! But, when we arrived in Arizona my parents were waiting for me and I was relieved for the extra hands.... I mean I was so excited to see them! Dillon did amazing on the plane and was a big trooper. He will be getting a big prize when he gets home :-)
So far we have woken up from about 7 hours of sleep and went to see Monica and two great grandmas and we will be getting ready for our fishing trip soon. I will post pictures of that tomorrow. Dillon is ecstatic to drive the boat and be with his hero. Seriously, this kid idolizes my father! It is always about Grandpa, even when Grandpa has nothing to do with it! Oh well, it is nice to see that kind of relationship even though we live so far away.
I will post more tomorrow. I will share pictures of some of my visits with friends and family.
TaTa for now!
Staci

2 comments:

Jo said...

Enjoy your time here! If you weren't so busy, I would have loved to see you in Prescott...next time. Stay cool!

Gas Family said...

Just remember, you will NEVER see those people again. Half of those people are parents who have been through what you are going through. Lve Bug did the same thing at 9 months on the plane. It seems a lot worse for you, than it does for everybody else. I even had a lady tell me afterwards, that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Which was VERY comforting.