BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's Out for Summer


Tomorrow is the official last day for the students. I am so excited to start the summer with the kids. We have a lot of fun things planned like our trip to Arizona, Alabama, and North Carolina. Jeff and I are planning a weekend trip to take the kids to the beach. We are thinking we will take the kids to a beach in Hilton Head that is supoosed to be nice and family friendly. That is what we are all about, the family friendly atmosphere :-)
I love the summer when I can see friends, take the kids to all the different places Greenville has to offer, and laze around in the house with each other not having a care in the world. The way things have been going lately, I think Dillon will want to spend everyday at the pool. As soon as we get home he wants to go to the pool now. We went to the pool yesterday and Kylie was amazing me as she tried to get away from me. Little does she know she will not get away from mama bear's hands while she is in the water. We met up with our friends Tina and the family so it was great to spend time with them!
Today we are going to do a play date with Manuela and Cris. I love that they are back in Greenville because we have become so close! I think we might just do a bike ride in the neighborhood. I like that our neighborhood is smaller right now! I like that we know most of the kids in the neighborhood and they are always seen outside playing. It is amazing because when we lived in Phoenix we never saw the kids playing outside, here they are playing everywhere. However, we also know it is way TOO hot to play outside in Arizona most of the time.
Well I better get going. I have to get the kids from school and then it is time to do our playdate. Today is day 3 no soda!!! I am holding on strong. Tonight when it cools down I think I am going to take a jog in the neighborhood for about 3 miles. If it does not cool down I will go to the gym.
Have a wonderful night and thank you for checking in!!!
Staci

1 comments:

Gas Family said...

Good job!! Keep going!