BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Little Fish

As promised I have uploaded the video of Kylie girl swimming in the pool. Okay, she is playing on the steps but it will just show you how much she loves the water :-). I am going to get Jeff to come with me to the pool hopefully tomorrow and get some more video. That is only if I do not still look like a chipmunk from my wisdom tooth being pulled. Not that you will be looking at me, but we will see how much I am up for it.

Well Jeff and I are going to get ready for bed and watch 24. We have been on a big marathon of 24 since we just started to watch it about 2 months ago. We have been ordering all of the copies from Netflix so I love having no commercials! We are on season 4 right now.

Also, today was Dillon's last day of soccer. I could not be more proud of our big boy. He was such a good sport and really enjoyed himself. I will try to post pictures tomorrow of him with his brand new trophy :-)

Have a wonderful night and check tomorrow for more updates!

Staci

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the video! You will have to teach me how to do that next!! :)
Kristy