BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

From Frumpy to Fabulous!

Warning, before you look at the picture below you will have to remember it was first thing in the morning with no makeup. With that being said, this is what my hair looked like before I left the house. Note the bushy eyebrows too :-)



Now, I was going to wait to cut my hair until I lost the weight and then I would do a mini makeover. Well, I changed my theory and now I am going to start trying to look better, so maybe I will start to feel better about myself, therefore eating better. Do you think that is a better theory? Anyway........ I got 6 inches cut off my hair and a picture of Jessica Simpson and this is what I got.....









Pretty good, huh!? This is my natural color now because she cut off the last of my dye job. Amazing isn't it!? I think Jeff was impressed because since I wanted to start presenting myself in a different way, when he walked in the door I was not in my sweatpants and Jeff's tshirt. I was actually in a cute little tank top with my new bermuda shorts. I was looking pretty snazzy if I do say so myself. Jeff was pretty excited!!!! However, the kids were downstairs with us.... so not THAT excited!!!
Well, today was a great day. I dropped the kids off at school and gave myself a day of pampering. It was amazing! I went shopping, got my hair done, eyebrows wacked, took a long bath, watched a movie, and played some video games. Then when I picked up the kids we met some friends at the pool. Can life get any better than this????
I do not think so!!!
Have a great night!

Staci

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE your hair! I saw the "after" on FB, but never saw the "before". It looks so good. When I cut mine back in January, I cut about 7 inches off. I almost backed out at the last minute, until Andrea just whacked it off. Thank the Lord she cut it before she colored it - otherwise I would have changed my mind. :-) See you Saturday! I can't wait!!!!

Kristy said...

You go GIRL!!! I love the new hair do! It looks so natural and healthy on you. Stac, you are beautiful inside and out! Once you start believing that you will feel and see what all of your friends do. I am so glad you took a day to papmer yourslef...you deserve it! I am bummed you didn't call me though...hee hee :) Love ya!
Have a great time in PHX
Love,
Kristy