BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kicking the Coke Habit


Did I have you scared for a second when you saw the title???? Just kidding, you know I have never done anything like that in my life. However, I do have an addiction I need to kick and that is Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper. I love the sweet fizz going down my throat first thing in the morning. There is nothing like that feeling in the morning! See, I do have a problem! Today is another round of trying to quit the soda. My mom is always asking me to stop the soda, so here I am listening to her. See Mom I do care what you say!!! :-)
Anyway, we will see how it goes. Today is also the start of me working out everyday again in the morning or night. However, this morning I did not work out because I have my soccer game later tonight, so I do not want to get myself sore :-)
When we were at Carowinds this weekend I was thinking of my own self image and pondering some questions of why can't I have the confidence in my body like some of these women do!? Seriously, even when I was at my thinnest, I would not wear shorts because of my self body image. I really need to start working on that! Jeff always praises me, but I have my own issues to work out. Now I am at my heaviest, I am thinking of trying to wear more things like longer shorts or a tank top. Go figure, I had to get bigger to feel better about myself. Am I crazy in the head or what!?
Well, I have three more weeks until I go to Arizona and I am kind of ashamed of my weight. Where did the magic wand that melts away all my cellulite and weight go? I swear I left it somewhere!! Let me know if you find it because I would like to have it back.
I hear the sound of work calling my name, " Staci, stop procrastinating and get back to work!!!" so I must answer it and end this post. Today is day 1 no soda, so we will see how it goes. Check back tomorrow to see if I have reached step 2. I think I am past step 1 of acknowledging I have a problem :-).
Have a wonderful day and I will post some tomorrow.

1 comments:

Gas Family said...

You can do it!!!!