BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Official Last Day of School Today!!!

Well here is a couple pictures from the other day when the kids hit the pool. Dillon is finally jumping off the sides and not caring if his face gets wet! Hallelujah! If you look in his right hand he has his googles and his snorkle in his hand. Those are his new favorite water toys. One of the kids brought a toy to the pool the other day with the balls. I think I am going to pick those up at Target because Dillon really enjoyed playing with them and swimming after them.

Here is Kylie girl when I told her that we were getting out of the pool. As you can tell by the look on her face, she did not like that plan!!

Look at my big boy! Don't you just want to scoop him up and give him a big hug! However, he will not let me because I am not Daddy! He keeps telling me that he only loves his Daddy. What is up with that? I am the one who took him to the pool :-)


What is that thing you ask? It is an old toy that Dillon never used in the pool. I was so excited because Kylie would just splash in there and it gave me a little more chances to play with Dillon in the pool. Obviously, I was still supervising, but she was not in my arms the whole time. She really enjoyed it too! So when I go out to Arizona you better have a floating device if you want us in the pool!

This past Friday I got my wisdom tooth out. It was an experience. Jeff took great care of me and the kids while I was out of commision. He was sure to get me ice cream and all of the goodies you need after a wisdom tooth removal. I love that man! He did not complain once....well maybe once, but no more after that!
Well I have lost a total of one pound so far and I am going to keep on going. On Saturday my friend Cris took me to the mall in a drug induced state since I was still in pain from my wisdom tooth :-) You will be so proud of me because I have done something that I did not do in over 15 years. I bought a pair of shorts. No, I did not type that wrong, I bought a pair of shorts.
I will give you a moment to process this information. For those of you who know me very well, they know I do NOT do shorts. I am a pant kind of girl. I am the kind of girl who does not want to show her legs. Well, since they have brought back the bermuda short style, my dreams of wearing shorts can come true. It is enough to cover me, and enough to cool me down at the same time. Isn't life grand.
Well I better get going. We are going to be doing some stuff at school soon and I need to get a snack. Have a great day!
Staci

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It took you that long to BUY the shorts--How long will it take to put them on? I bet you have beautiful legs like your mother. You should be proud. Don't forget to shave!!:)