BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Well a great time was had by all! We went to the amusement/ water park yesterday and it was an amazing day together! The amusement park is called Carowinds and it is about 1 1/2 hours away from the house so we bought some season tickets and made the drive out there. Here is a picture of Dillon on his first ride there. We have been to this park before, but it is great as Dillon gets older to get to see his change in reactions to the rides and he is becoming quite the little daredevil on the rides. If he is tall enough to ride on it, he will!!! When we mosied over to the water park area they have a rule that the kids have to have on a life jacket. Poor Kylie fell face forward after I put this gigantic thing on her. She was very hesitant with the water at first, but when the waves started to come in the wave pool she did not want to get out. She was cracking up each time a wave hit her and then she would splash the water for more saying, "more, more!" She is too cute :-)

Here we are when she was not sure what to do with the water. I was shocked that she did not try to jump in the way she is with water, but kids are always a little tricky. Once you think you know what they are going to do, they throw you for a loop!

My little fish Dillon was having a great time. Jeff was wrestling and playing with him in the wave pool and it was so much fun to watch. I always feel so blessed when I can sit back and watch my family and just see what a true gift God has given to me with such a wonderful husband, son, and daughter! Dillon is doing sooooo much better with the swimming, but we still have a lot of work to do.



This is Kylie watching Dillon go down the water slide. There is an area in the park where they have different little play areas for the kids and Dillon liked this part the best! You can tell Jeff is already exhausted since he just played with Dillon for about one hour in the wave pool. However, the kids do not seem to know what the word "tired" means and they keep going with all of the energy in the world. If only I could bottle up that energy!!!!

Dillon was being a little ham and cheesing up his smile for me. He kept wanting to pose and take a picture and then he would run off to some new water attraction. Look at our little Kylie girl sitting so proper in the chair, isn't she adorable?! Let me hear you say it, " Yes Staci, she is the most adorable girl in the world!" Thank you!


Jeff took a picture of Dillon and since he would not of course pose with me, I just snuck in the back. I have to get in the pictures somehow!



Well as any parent who has taken their child someplace that requires a lot of walking knows, it was the end of the day and that means a) piggy back ride b) shoulder ride c) stroller d) all of the above. Dillon chose b because that is how he likes it! He loves to be on top of the world and not having a care! I would like it like that too, maybe I should get on Jeff's shoulders and see how that goes :-)
I think he would break!!!!


Kylie girl and I were waiting outside while Jeff and Dillon finished their last ride. I just had to get a picture of her because the water bottle is seriously almost as big as her. She wanted to carry that thing everywhere! Unfortunately she has grown quite attached to the thing because she threw an absolute fit today when I was doing the dishes and she saw it and could not play with it again!!!! What am I going to do with that girl?!



The rest of the day was wonderful because we went to see Kristy and the kids in Charlotte, NC. I just love visiting her. She has become such a great friend and I like to see the kids interacting with her kids. I think it is great because Jeff and her husband Kelly grew up together and played, now our kids get to play together. We had to move to the other side of the United States, but they get to play together. I guess it was worth it!!!
Well my hand is getting sore from this long post. The kids are in bed crazy early tonight because we did not get home until 8:30 last night after leaving the house at 8:30 in the morning. They did not take naps and they were wide awake when we got home. So as you can imagine, Jeff and I had a couple of drinks when they did finally go down because of the long, tiring, family, amazing day!
Staci







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES Staci!! Kylie is the most adorable, cutest little girl in the world! Your whole family is beautiful and BLESSED!!Oh! But God is Soooo Good!!! Love You! Jeff, Dillon and (Adorable)Kylie!!May you continue to be abundantly blessed!! :)