BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On the Road Again!

Well I am very anxious because tomorrow we are going to be taking a LONG road trip to Indiana to see Jeff's side of the family. We are very excited but it leaves me questioning things, like did I pack enough stuff?will it be cold? warm? will Kylie be fussy? All of these are unanswered and I am anticipating the outcome!
Today I had my teacher leader from ESOL come osberve me and it made me feel really good. She asked if I could work with some of the new teachers maybe and show them how I do my centers. I love centers in a classroom, they are so effective.
Anyway, I should be all packed except for the snack for the trip because I finished it all last night so I would have enough time to watch Hancock tonight and read the rest of the Twilight book tonight so I can start the next one tomorrow.
I will update with pictures of our trip as soon as I can. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Thanksgiving!