BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Weekend of Rest... As if!!!!

Well our weekend of rest was put out the window when we got new neighbors with a 3 year old. I am soooo happy that Dillon has a friend that lives next door. Saturday morning we woke up and went to the stores and when we got home Socs was having a seizure. Poor girl, she had not had one in such a long time, but she was over it quickly and we cleaned her all up. Once we cleaned her up, there was the sound of the doorbell. It was Carter, Dillon's new friend, and 2 little girls that wanted to play with Dillon and Kylie. It was just crazy from there because it seemed like the doorbell kept ringing with kids wanting to play and we ended up with 5 teenagers, Dillon, Kylie, Carter, and another 3 year old girl at the house!!!! Craziness! But I loved it!!!!

This is just some of the girls "mothering" Kylie. It was adorable to watch them. They wanted to do everything with her. I felt like I got a little break.





The picture below is of Dillon and his new friends playing baseball. They were hitting the ball really good. I could not believe how much stronger Dillon is getting at hitting the ball. He likes to show off for the girls. He kept telling them, "Hey girls, watch this!" Then with a big smile on his facce he would hit the ball as hard as he could. My little show off!



Here is Kylie eating her peaches. The girl loves the fruit and green beans. She also loves carrots. She is not too picky with her food. She has liked it all so far. Dillon was always like that too! I wish I could say the same thing now, but he is beyond picky right now. I hope it is a stage!




Here is what happens when Dilllon gets a hold of the camera.





This is a picture from our backyard that Jeff took. Isn't it gorgeous. Jeff and I always feel so blessed to have found a beautiful city like Greenville. We love it here! It is such a nice city and it is very family oriented. It seems like there is always something to do. There is rarely an occasion that Jeff and I do not plan anything for the weekend because there is nothing going on.









Dillon has been a bit obsessed lately with Batman Lego on the XBox. He has me addicted too. When he goes to bed, that is the first thing I start playing. I think we need to get him one for Christmas!



Well, that was a little picture of our weekend. I have a soccer game tonight so I hope that I can score a goal. I am starting to get better and better as more games go on. I am excited to start the indoor league in January.
Also, I am excited to announce Jeff said we can get a new camera before Thanksgiving. Who says that nagging does not work?? :-)
Have a great week and I will post more later on this week!






0 comments: