BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Decorating Fun!

http://picasaweb.google.com/StaciNJeff/November#

I posted the link because there are so many pictures that it would be hard to post them all! The one picture of Dillon in a headress is Dillon from school. Jeff went to go see them at the Thanksgiving day celebration at school. They had a wonderful time. Jeff took him home after the celebration and they had a good daddy and son time together. They were able to get some stuff for their Christmas decorations and






Well this weekend was a great time! We thought we were going on a date night for Saturday and the babysitter never showed up! That is okay because Jeff and I just relaxed on the couch together after a long day of Christmas decorating. We started to decorate the inside of the house and Jeff and Dillon started a little bit of the outside! They are soo cute together. Dillon actually went to bed really really early tonight because I think we wore him out between all of the Chrismas decorating. The video I posted was adorable because we were decorating the Christmas tree and all of a sudden Dillon breaks out in a song. There is no rhyme or reason to this song other than a little Christmas cheer, so I made him do it again for the camera which he was more than happy to do.



Kylie is getting into everything!!!! She will not leave any of the stuff alone. I think we are going to have our hands full this season. There are some pictures of her spotting an ornament she likes, reaching for it, and finally getting it into her little paws. She would not let it go!!! After we decorated the tree with it I thought she was going to get it down, she is sooo persistent.
We are getting very excited to go to Indiana for Thanksgiving to see Aunt Donna and Family. It should be a great time! I am a little worried about the car ride, but it is better than a plane ride!!! We will not be bothering other people, only ourselves :-)



I started the book Twilight because everybody seems to be talking about it so I am anxious to see if it can live up to the hype. It has been doing fantastic at the box office. There was a girl at the restaurant that was reading it and she told me that it was sold out the three different times she went to go see it! WOW! That is all I can say, WOW!



Well, I have a two day work week and I am excited about that. However, there is so much to do to get ready for everything. I am a little nervous, but I know it will all get done. Jeff is taking off tomorrow and Tuesday to get the lights done on the outside. I am excited to see what he has in store for us this year. I love my Clark Griswald Jr. :-)



Well I have a long day tomorrow of getting the oil changed, work, and taking care of the kids so I better get going. Have a wonderful night and I will post more pictures tomorrow.

0 comments: