BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bronchitis, Sinus Infection, and Ear Infection. OH MY!


Well, you must know by the title that things are not looking so good over here. Our whole household has been sick and we are tired of being sick! Kylie is finally better from her sinus infection, Jeff has bronchitis, I had a sinus infection and ear infection, and Dillon was diagnosed with an ear infection today. I should seriously think about putting my mortgage payment towards the medical bills that I have spent this week. AAAHHH!
Well at least we are all getting better. Jeff and I were supposed to have a date night this weekend but I think we are going to stay at the house and maybe catch Madagascar 2 at the movies with the kids. That should be interesting with Kylie, but we will try :-)
I did not have any pictures to post today since we have all been under the weather so I decided to look in the archives and found some pictures from last year at this time. They include Jeff teaching Dillon how to play poker. This was hilarious. I even posted the video to go with it! I love my boys! It also shows Dillon trick- or- treating from last year with our friends Anthony, Sophia, and Emily. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Jeff and I are loving the fall colors and everything this season has to offer.
My friend Cassie had a wonderful idea since I seem to be having a hard time talking Jeff into getting a camera. I think he might get one for a stocking stuffer this year, what do you think?? Pretty tricky, HUH?














1 comments:

Gas Family said...

Oh you poor thing! Being sick yourself AND having to take care of the rest of your family! Hopefully you wil all get to feeling better soon!!!