BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Got A Camera!!!!!

This weekend was very nice. On Saturday Jeff, Dillon, Kylie and I went downtown to see all of the leaves changing. I wanted to see it when it looks like it will be the last days of fall. All of the leaves have been falling off the trees now and there are a lot of naked trees out there! This is Dillon and I downtown after we went shopping for a little energy in the form of pure sugar. You have to love Marble Slab!

We went to a toy story and Dillon came out with a whistle. Jeff kept looking at me like, "Are you serious, a whistle, could you get anything louder?" I love the noise, what can I say?! He kept playing a game of freeze with us. Whenever he blew the whistle we had to stop. It was really cute at first, then 15 minutes later we got a little tired :-) We love to entertain the kids.

Here is Dillon in the toy store playing with the train. This is the first place he goes whenever he gets in there. Then he heads toward the slide. This toy store is adorable. It has a lot of the old toys in there so it is fun to see some of the toys that I used when I was smaller. That did not include Barbie, because I did not like them!!!!!!


Here is Dillon in front of the toy store.





Playing in the leaves downtown. It was fun to kick all of the leaves up. Jeff was laughing because we looked a little crazy. Kylie enjoyed watching us too!



Here are Jeff and Dillon downtown. Dillon loves his Daddy. So does Kylie! It drives me crazy because as soon as Kylie sees Jeff she is all smiles and hold her arms out to him. Gotta love that girl!





Here is Jeff without his mole. He got it removed a week or so ago. I think it is healing great.






Look at those blue eyes! She was climbing up on me, like usual, and I had to take a picture. She is such a little climber.







Dillon had a good time with friends today putting on silly glasses. He loves the neighborhood kids coming over to play with him.








Here I am, I could not miss out on the fun too!








There is my boy!












Kylie would not keep them on, but I still had to get a picture with my NEW camera. I love my husband!











Here is Socs all wiped out from all the activity this weekend in the house. She is such a great dog. I just love that she is such a cuddler.










Jeff took a picture of me reading a book last night. He was practicing with the new camera. What do you think? The pictures look good, huh!?
Well I better get going, I am soooooo exhausted today. Jeff and I were talking and I was telling him how tired I am and he says, " and you want another kid!" I smile and say yes, but he still says no. Well, I got my camera, now I will have to work on the kid thing! HEHE! Just kidding, he would never go for it.
Have a great night!
Dombroski family














2 comments:

Gas Family said...

Congrats on the new camera. It is so much fun when you get one. Makes taking pictures fun! I LOVE Kylie's blue eyes. So inviting!!! Yea Love Bug's hair is getting long, I am getting ready to cut it b/c it is getting kinda stringy. Last week I had to go and buy conditioner for her...that just seems so wierd to put conditioner on a 3 year old, but man it made a difference

Gas Family said...

Well, ours was born with a full head of hair, and it just kept growing from there. A friend of mine's little girl just turned 2 last week, and she doesn't have much more hair than Kylie. She did ask the dr at her 2 year and the dr said that between 2-3 is normal, so I wouldn't worry about it.