BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hilton Head Island

What a trip! We finally made it to the beach on the East Coast! It only took us 4 1/2 years, but we did it! It was gorgeous :-) Dillon did not want to get out of the water. He was soooo excited!
This is Kylie and I playing in the sand. The first day we were there she did not do good because she was running a fever and got sand in her eyes right away. It was not a good combination!


Look at those poor eyes!

She liked looking at the birds. It was really cool to see some of the birds float over the ocean and then swoop in to catch the fish. I just love nature!

Lunch time! It was pretty good for a $17 sandwich. No that is not a typo! I cannot believe how expensive it was for food there!





He is happy to finally get some food in him :-)




Jacuzzi time







Aren't they adorable? She was burning up by this point and we had to put her in the bath to cool off!



This is the balcony from our room. Dillon loved to look at the ocean. We ordered pizza and ate outside to look at the beach for dinner.










A busy day= early bed time!









She is in much better spirits for the second day! She is ready to play in the sand and ocean. YEAH for Motrin!










Kylie and I in the water. I went to the lake with friends the day before and I had to wear a shirt over my shoulders the whole time because they are soooooo burnt! I look like a lobster :-(








I loved playing in the sand with the kids. It reminded me of being a kid and not having a care in the world.
















This is a picture of our hotel.












Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! Just kidding, Jeff and Dillon buried me in the sand. I think that is a must when you go to the beach!









Last but not least is a video when we first got to the ocean. I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Jeff and I want to take the kids again in August before school starts and he does his inventory. Life is good!!!!




0 comments: