BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

" Hello, my name is Staci and I am a Sodaholic!"


Okay.... so by the title of the blog you know that the soda thing or should I say absence of soda... is not working for me! It is my drug and I want to have it! Somebody suggested that I could try a club soda and add lime..... YUCK! I am still working on my weakness. I think it is also so hard for me because we are out all of the time during the summer and I sometimes just stop at a drive thru for a quick drink... and it is a soda. I tried the lemonade, but it is too sweet for me.
Oh well, I will keep working on my addiction. It will just be a long and steady goal I will have to strive for :-)
Things are going really well out here. I am of course keeping the kids way too busy with all of the activities planned for them. Our days usually consist of play dates, zoo, library, amusement parks, day trips, parks, swimming pools, backyard play or all of the above. I love the summer time. I am going to be so sad to have it end. I have such a great time with the kids and to be able to see them enjoying all of the activities and how they interact in different surroundings just always amazes me!
Well I am off because I was going to do some pilates and read the rest of my book tonight. I love it when it is Jeff's turn to put the kids to bed! Jeff's turn=Mommy time.

0 comments: