BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Day with the Dombroski's During Summer

Things are always going on around here. Yesterday was a fantastic day with friends. We started off at the zoo and met up with the Tavernetti family and then finished at the pool with the Rizzitello family. I love the summer! The pictures are out of order, but at least I am posting them :-)
This first picture is Kylie when I think she was tired of me calling her name. Can you see the attitude in her look!? She is definitely a little handful at times!



This is Dillon and Anthony. They have so much fun together!


Kylie and Madeline were so cute together on this little swing at the park. You can tell that they both needed to get down for a nap. We left shortly aftr the picture.

Dillon is always cheesing it up with his little sister. Can you tell Kylie is thinking, " What is he doing now?"



This is at the zoo. There is a little mister area and Kylie was pointing at it like she was going to go, and then decided against it until Dillon took her through.






Dillon and Will together. They are two of the sweetest little boys when they are together. Such good friends :-)


Here is the Tavernetti family. This is my friend Stephanie and she is going to be having another baby in October. It will be another girl so we are very excited for her!





Kylie and Dillon were amazed at the animals.



Well I better get going because I have A LOT of cleaning to do since we have been out every day this week with friends. I hate that summer is coming to an end. However, we have a couple more weeks of together time and then it is back to work for me. At least I enjoy my job, but I will miss the kids :-(
Have a great night!!!

Staci






2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Dani said...

I haven't taken Greyson to the zoo yet! I need to tell Mitch I want to go. We have been to the Columbia Zoo, but he was only about 5 months old...so, that was only fun for us :)