BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sibling Companionship

The kids are doing so wonderful! I love how the kids get together and can just play together with no fights. I know that will change later on in life, but I am loving their relationship right now! The nighttime ritual lately seems to be the kids getting on the couch and wrestling with each other. Kylie just cracks up and Dillon loves to have his sister laughing :-)





Here is an ice cream treat for the kids after they played outside with the water toys. They were famished!


Look at adorable Dillon! He kept asking me to take his picture of him licking the cone.




The kids do such a great job playing outside. The weather has been beyond amazing so it is so nice when we can sit on the deck and watch the kids playing together with their water toys and BBQ.




This is a picture from inside the house of Kylie pointing at me. I love it!!!




This is before we went off to Bruce and Nancy's house to have dinner. I finally got a bow in that stubble she used to call hair. Now she can get a bow in her hair with no problem. Next, pigtails :-)







0 comments: