BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rascal Flatts and Alabama

Dillon, Kylie, and I just got back from Alabama and as always we had a wonderful time. Carrie's husband called me and told me he got backstage passes for Rascal Flatt's and wanted to know if I could come. " Of course! I would love it!" was my immediate reply. However, Jeff was crazy at work and I could not find a babysitter so I went to Alabama with the kids to have the babysitter watch my kids with her kids while we rocked out at the concert. What a great time!!!!!
This first picture is in the wrong order, but we had backstage passes to meet the band. However we did not get to meet them because we were 10 minutes too late!!!! Seriously, I could not catch a break.
Craig felt bad for me so he faked the autograph from Rascal Flatts so I thought that was pretty hilarious!!! Can you tell by the picture below!?

Here is a picture of the show. It was so much fun and we were close up too :-)


Carrie, Craig, and I posing for the camera. I do not know why I am in the middle of the married couple, but I had a blast!!!


Darius Rucker from Hootie and the Blowfish was the pre concert band. That was awesome! I was so excited. Some of the people thought that was better than the Rascal Flatt's show. I do not know about that... but it was great to hear a good band before :-)
Here are Carrie, Salina, and I posing for the camera again. My face is so red from it being outside. It was so hot and humid in Georgia!!! We drove from Alabama to Georgia for the concert and back to Alabama to be with the kids at night! I was exhausted the next day!!!


Us girls before the show. It is Kim, Carrie, Me, and Salina. I love hanging out with the girls. I missed Jeff though. I wish he could have made it to the concert with me, but the poor guy had to work his inventory at work. I am so glad it is officially over now!! I get my husband back :-)

Well, I just got home and Dillon is getting put down to bed by Jeff. I am exhausted and want some cuddle time with Jeff before bed so I better get going. Have a great night and thank you for checking in!!
Staci






2 comments:

Dani said...

hate you missed meeting them, but glad you were so up close and personal! Love Rascal Flatts!

Gas Family said...

Looks like fun!!!