BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

An Amusement Park and an Anniversary...

The summer is getting closer to ending and my depression is mounting. I had such a wonderful summer with the kids and all of our adventures together. I wish Jeff could have been with us more, but he is at his busiest during the summer :-) However, Jeff was able to take a day off to take the kids to Carowinds again. We bought a season pass and we need to make sure we are getting our money's worth!!! Here is Kylie anxiously waiting for Dillon and Jeff on the car ride.


As soon as she saw those two she went ballistic! Dillon loved the car ride :-)


Of course since Jeff is his preferential parent, much to my dismay, he told me that he wanted to go with daddy on the merry-go-round. I felt sorry for Jeff because he does not do so well with things that go around in circles. It just reminds me of our first date when we went to the fair and he got sick from going on a spinning ride. He was too ashamed to tell me no, she he went anyway :-).
Poor Kylie girl had to fall asleep. It was naptime which helped us because it made her get her energy boost for later.

Dillon went crazy for the slides. As soon as he would get off of one, he wanted to go again. He can be such a little daredevil :-) Jeff and I were surprised how much he liked them because they went pretty fast.

Here is a picture of one of the slides that was his favorite. He was crying when we left because he wanted to go on this slide again and again.

Kylie has a thing with blankets now. Anything that is blanket like, Kylie wants to hold. This is her after she got out of the wavepool. She loves the water and it was great to see her get so excited when the waves would come to her little feet.

Jeff is such a big kid. Him and Dillon are adorable to watch together because they have such a good time. This is Dillon pretending he is Spideman and Jeff was a "bad" guy. I love to listen to a four year old imagination. I hate that they grow up so quickly!!!


On August 11, 2001 Jeff and I were married in Phoenix, Arizona. It was such a wonderful day with family and friends. To commemorate our anniversary we decided that we were of course going to the Melting Pot. It is wonderful to have a romantic atmosphere and no kids. I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. Who would have thought that we would continue to fall in love with each other more and more after each year? I never thought it would be possible to be this happy and content to have my soul mate and two amazing kids with him. Happy Anniversary Jeff! Here is a picture of me before the Melting Pot. I actually dressed up :-)



Since Jeff and I do not have many pictures of us together, I made the babysitter take our pictures before the date. Don't we look like a cute couple? You do not have to answer that... I know we are :-) Just kidding!!!

I had to post this picture too because Kylie is learning how to say cheese when she is taking a picture. I think she learned it from Riley in Alabama because now she is finally doing it. Doesn't she look precious? This is the stroller that Great Grandma got her for Christmas, and the doll from Grandma, and the birthday present from the Smith family. She is starting the phase where she loves her babies and holding them. It is too precious to watch.
While Kylie was cheesing it up, here is Dillon and Jeff on the couch bonding over the XBox. I feel so blessed :-)



Thank you for checking in on us and have a great night!!!

Staci











1 comments:

Gas Family said...

What a great time!!! Congrats to you and Jeff!! You look GREAT by the way.

LoveBug is VERY excited about becoming a big sister. She keeps asking why she has to wait till September till he gets here.

I am taking a belly pic this week, so I will make sure I post it!