BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Randomness and Loving the Life!!!

Since I have started back at school I feel so busy. I was very busy during the summer, but now I feel like I am on overdrive! I think it is because as soon as we get home Dillon is at the stage where he wants to play with his friends. You would think it would be a break from things, but sometimes they want to go outside, or they insist that I play with them. Here is Dillon and Carter playing outside. These two together are very interesting. They are fun and VERY active!!!

Watch out Dillon, here comes Carter!

I do not know why he wanted his little bike, but he wanted to ride that all around the neighborood.

Here is Kylie girl after finishing her painting. I wanted to try and do some craft time with her, but it was not as successful as planned. She LOVED it, I wanted it to be done quickly :-)



I just love this picture with the paint all over her and she was carrying around her broccoli. The kid loves vegetables. Dillon used to love them all too, but then he turned older and I am struggling with his eating habits right now!!!


Last but not least is a little video of the kids one day after school. They just bring Jeff and I so much joy. One of my favorite things is when the kids are doing something cute and Jeff and I just look at each other with such a deep understanding of each other and our kids. I truly feel so blessed with my family and our life. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and thank you for checking on us!


Staci

1 comments:

Dani said...

I wish Greyson loved broccoli. He used to eat soooooo good. Now, all he eats is chicken and fish sticks, yogurt, pudding...anything sweet. I can only get him to eat veggies if I creatively hide it. He usually figures out what I've done, though.