BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Can you believe that I do not have any pictures to post? I am not on top of it this week. We have been so busy, but great times were had by all! Jeff and I started our weekend off with a date night. I love date nights with the husband, it is a nice time to unwind and just enjoy each other without the craziness in the house! We went to dinner and got to see the Hangover. It was hilarious! There were not that many people in the theatre so when my loud laugh started to get going, Jeff did not cringe with embarrassment.
Saturday started off with my joining a friend for a 6 mile jog. That was the longest I have ever jogged, but I did pretty good. Next weekend an 8 mile jog so we will see how that goes. I signed up with a friend to do the half marathon they have in town on Halloween. It should be fun! I am glad my mom decided she might come out for Halloween because Jeff and I are going to need all the help I can get with the kids after a run that long!!!!
After I got back from the jog we drove 1.5 hours to the amusement park and spent some time there. We love that place and the kids always have a good time. Then we went to our friend's house in Huntersville, NC to have some great BBQ. Thank you Kristy and Kelly for having us over! It was a great time!!!
Sunday was a little slower and we went to a BBQ with our friends. It was so much fun but I was absolutely exhausted from the day before, so when Jeff and I came home later that night! We just wanted to curl up and go to bed.
Now today is Monday and we have cleaning and lawn work to do. Have a great day and holiday weekend!!!

Staci

0 comments: