BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Going to Phoenix!

Well it is official! I just made my plane reservations and I will be coming in June 16th-23rd. I can't wait to see family and friends. I will only be there a short time but I am hoping to see everybody :-) Maybe my mom will let people come to the house on Saturday as an open house to see the kids and me. I would love to make arrangements to see everybody, but with the short time I will be home, I know that is not possible if we do not do an open house!!!

Anyway, last night Dillon had a little celebration for his school for moving up to 4K. I am soo proud of him. He had the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud to sing his songs for us. The whole program was wonderful! We are so blessed we have found a good school for Dillon that he loves and they are so caring! Also, you should see Dillon reading. I will have to take a little video of him but he is becoming such a good reader.

Kylie is doing wonderful. She is finally starting to talk a little more again. She is pointing at more things and it always intrigued by what Dillon is doing. She is his little shadow. She is always soo happy and affectionate. I love that she is a little cuddle bug. I just hope and pray on the flight she is the same way. Since the plane tickets are costly, she will be sitting on my lap for the flight with big brother Dillon by our side :-) Hopefully I will have enough stuff to keep them entertained for that long day of travel!!!! I have only traveled alone with one child, we will have to see how it is with two. I might just say that people will have to come visit us now in our majestic Greenville, SC. We are always up for visitors.

Well I have to get going but I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will post more information about the Open House coming up when we go to Arizona. I think I will send an evite invitation so email your email address at sdombroski@hotmail.com so I can give you more details.

Ta Ta for now!

Staci

1 comments:

Gas Family said...

When we flew with Love Bug when she was 9 months old, we took lots of snacks, and books, and then a couple of new toys.

Now, all we have to worry about it snacks (for take off and landing) and the portable DVD player.

Wish we were going to be there as well. It would be great to see you.

Take care!