BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tired

Well this weekend was a flurry of activities. We went to a hot air balloon festival, took Dillon to the movies, visited friends in North Carolina, went to Monkey Joe's, and BBQ'd to celebrate Memorial day weekend. It was a great weekend!



Kylie and Dillon were troopers for their weekend of activity. I love being active with the kids. Jeff always is great and just goes along with our activities. However, when we went to visit our friends in North Carolina I told him to take a break.



Anyway, I took Dillon to the pool yesterday and he is starting to become a better swimmer. He loved being in the pool although it was like 60 degrees in there. It was FREEZING! I told Jeff to take Kylie back home because it was too cold for her to swim in. Dillon did not care, but I think Kylie would be a little upset about her feet turning into Popsicles.



Well I have about three more weeks until I go to Arizona. My dad is going to take Dillon fishing so Dillon keeps talking about how many fish he is going to catch. He also told me he is going to clean them and eat them. I hope they catch something because otherwise I might be going to the store for some fish. :-)



School is coming to a close and I am excited to start the summer with the kids. I am really sad that I will be taking some classes during the summer, but I have some other activities that we will be planning for the summer. I want to take Dillon to the beach, railroad, and going to Alabama to visit friends. Also, my friend Kristy and her husband have a camper and we were talking about taking the kids out camping together. I would absolutely love that!!!



Well I have to get going, I will update more. Here is a link to the hot air balloons that came by our house that was exciting to see!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/StaciNJeff/20090523May2009#

0 comments: