BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Making Lemonade Out of Lemons

Well Dillon was BEGGING me to make lemonade! Okay, I can get the can out and add some water right?! No! He wanted to make real lemonade, and being the good mother that I am :-) we headed to the store.
He was so excited to start our lemonade I could not get him to sit still. I called some of my friends to find out how to make it and my friend Cassie looked it up for me while we were at the store. Thank you Cassie! Anyway, Dillon loved it! He thought it was the greatest thing to squeeze the juice out of the lemon and add the ingredients. Being the future chef that he is, he wants to add mint or strawberries next time he told me. I love that boy!
Kylie is continuing to grow and be such a joy! She is such a little adventurer and she always wants to be around her big brother. If he goes outside to play, so will she. She also does not understand the word "no" like most kids.
Anyway, Jeff and I are going to be having a BBQ at our house coming up in May. I am very excited because I have always wanted to have a party, just to have a party. We have many things planned like an inflatable slide, bouncer, soccer, Rock Band, and whatever else I can think up! Oh, also a little play pool for the little ones. I initially told Jeff I would invite just a couple of our friends and their spouses, but if you know me, you know I cannot stop there! Sooooooo I have about 50 people that have RSVP'd to come to the house and celebrate whatever we want!
I will post pictures when it is time :-)
Well I had better get going because I am on my prep hour at school and the students will be showing up soon. Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading our blog!!!

0 comments: