BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Disneyworld Blues

What an amazing experience! I cannot even begin to tell you what a wonderful time we had at Disneyworld. Thankfully, my mom was there to help us through it all! I thought Jeff's arm was going to fall off a few times since he had to carry Dillon everywhere.

The kids loved all of the rides. Dillon's favorite was Thunder Mountain Railroad and he wanted to go again and again and again. Luckily, since it was my birthday we were able to get Fast Passes for the group and he was able to go on it three times in a row without a wait! He went on everything that he was tall enough for and had a wonderful time. You should have seen his face on Splash Mountain, it was priceless after he got done with the BIG drop! He had a huge smile on his face because he wanted to go again. Who knew our son was such a daredevil?

Anyway, the kids loved the parades. Kylie's face lit up when she saw all of the characters parading down the street. I thought it was funny since she does not watch any television and she was getting excited about things she has never seen before. Her favorite ride was It's a Small World. It looked like she was going to jump out of my mom's arms. That is where she was most of the trip, with her Grandma getting lots of loves :-) Thank you again Mom, I had a wonderful time with you!

Well, I will post pictures as soon as I can get motivated to upload them to the computer. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Staci

0 comments: