BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Disneyworld Here We Come!

Well it is official! Tomorrow we will enter our day of insanity, chaos, and pure exhilaration of a road trip!! We are going off to Disneyworld tomorrow with Jeff, my mom, and the kids. What were we thinking when we booked this trip? Oh yeah, that we are going to have the best time EVER! Dillon is beyond excited and we have him on the computer picking which rides he wants to go on. I am nervous because it will take us awhile to get there and neither of the kids have been in a hotel, but I know we will get through it!
I have my camera and laptop in tow with me so I am hoping to be able to load some pictures online. I will keep you posted! I hope you all have a great week. Also, I can't believe I am turning 30 in three more days. I am a little depressed, but luckily I will be at Disneyworld to get rid of my thirysomething blues :-)

Staci

1 comments:

Gas Family said...

Have a GREAT time, can't wait to hear all about it! Also, have a GREAT birthday!!! 30 is not THAT bad. :-)