BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Time

I love this picture. Dillon is always trying to entertain his sister. He was trying to make her smile and look at us.



Great family photo! Do you think this should be our late Christmas card out to everybody? HHHMMMM?


Kylie was fascinated with the big fish at the aquarium! She was definitely more interested in all the things for the zoo this time!



Jeff is eating the marshmallows that he roasted with Dillon in the fire pit. I think this is the coolest thing! A fire pit to roast marshmallows at the zoo! WOW!





Dillon loved the pure sugar of marshmallows :-)




Look how bundled up we were. When we were leaving the car thermostat said it was a warm 24 degrees outside! This is definetly Christmas weather!







I told Jeff that I want to actually be in pictures this time so he was in charge of the camera. I feel so special. Look at me and my little ones! I love them so much!







This is the kids at the mall with Santa. It was not that bad because we only waited in line for about 30 minutes. Dillon was able to tell Santa that he wrote him a letter and he wanted a yellow plane and yellow train! I sure hope Santa delivers :-)







Like father, like son! Seriously, could they look any more alike!?









Here is my Kylie girl waiting in line with her new outfit. She did a great job with Santa. She was not afraid at all! Neither was Dillon, this is his first year where he wanted to sit with Santa.











This is Jeff and Dillon eating ice cream cake for Dillon's birthday. Jeff took the day off and took Dillon to the movies, Gatti Town, and enjoyed the day with his son. I love the bond those two have! Below is a video of Dillon after he met Santa Claus.




I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will post more soon! Jeff is yelling at me to help him and Dillon play our new Bakugan game from Aunt Christina and Uncle Reed.

1 comments:

Gas Family said...

They are down at the bottom of the blog