BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dillon's Christmas Program

I will be posting videos and pictures tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know that Dillon's Christmas program was adorable! Dillon was on video and they asked what he wanted for Christmas and he said he wanted a yellow train. I do not know where that came from, but that is what he wants. I guess we will be looking for a yellow train :-)
Kylie was a great girl during the program. She looked beautiful in the dress Aunt Bobbi and Aunt Pam and family gave her when she was first born. I cannot wait to show the pictures.
Anyway, I will post the pictures and videos as soon as possible because I have to leave space for Dillon's birthday pictures and videos from this weekend. We will have the party Saturday and I am excited! We are going to be making gingerbread houses and making a crazy mess of our house.
Have a wonderful night and check again tomorrow!

Staci

0 comments: